Please contact me for further information about fees for my services.
Many of my clients take advantage of their health benefits to assist with paying for my services. While I do not work with any insurance companies as an in-network provider, I will provide you with a monthly statement with the required information for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Prior to our working together, you should contact your insurance company to clarify if you have out-of-network mental health benefits. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. When contacting your insurance company, check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?